Monday, October 1, 2007

Mom, Can I play in the mud?

When the babies where first born we got a little swing set for Justin and Alexa to play on. I would watch them from the window while I was nursing the babies. They had lots of fun talking to me through the window and telling me to "watch this mom". As it began to get warmer I told them I couldn't open the window but I would still watch them through it. One day Alexa asked if they could play in the mud. I was tired and I only half heard her. I heard myself say "sure sweetie". (I think I said that alot!) It took me a while before I realized what she had asked me. (sleep deprivation does that to me). I couldn't see them from the angle I was at so after I finished feeding the babies I went to check on them and this is what I found...

2 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

That is hilarious. I can't count the number of times I have said "sure" or "go ahead" without really hearing the question. I love the pictures. Your kids are so much fun.

Sar said...

I do that all the time too! I always regret not really listening to what he was asking! Kids sure are fun! I'm so glad you have a blog now!