Saturday, October 27, 2007

OY!

Sorry no pics, but I had to tell this story. The other day I ran some errands (with my little shopper Alexa) it was mostly odds and ends and take backs, ect. Well after a bit- I was tired, it was late and I was just running from store to store. I ran out of time to get to ALL of the places I wanted to go so I rearranged my plans and headed to one last store (Michaels) before closing. We headed into the store and went straight for the ribbon- grabbed what I needed and then headed toward that back. Now, I don't know if it was because I was in a Michaels that I never go to, or because I was tried but, I could not remember what I was there for. I had the ribbon but that was just a little thing and not the reason for the trip. I walked up and down the aisle's of the store and... nothing. Suddenly the 5 minute warning came and I started to stress. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THERE FOR???? Nothing was coming to me. I hardly ever get out so this was my chance to get what I needed and I seriously could not remember. I was hoping as I walked the aisle's that something would trigger my memory, but alas the final call came and I still had no idea! I left feeling frustrated and disappointed. We have all had the experience where we walk into a room or closet and can't remember what we are doing there so we have to go back to where we started. But in the end I usually remember. Sure enough the minute I walked in the door and sat down I remembered!
I seriously feel a little "dumber" after each kid so I guess with twins I am twice as dumb! Yikes!
(just in case you were wondering what it was that I wanted- it was a stencil for Alexa's room and no I still haven't gotten it! ha ha.)

1 comment:

Dizzy Kate said...

That is hilarious! The other day I put on two sets of garments and didn't even realize until I was almost done putting on the second pair. You are so cute.