Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Angels coming in pairs!!



I cannot believe how many people are having or have had twins! It is quite a phenomenon! We were the 14 set before the ward split- and there is still 7 or so. Growing up I knew a set of identicals and a set of boy/girl fraternals. In middle school there was a set of triplets. And in High School a set of fraternal girls- and that was it! Now I know tons of people with twins, & everyone I know, know several people with twins. I figure Heavenly Father is trying to get His children here faster- so they are coming in multiples!! Watch out if you are trying to get pregnant there might be a "surprise" in store for you too!

4 comments:

Victor and Annette said...

Hey there Farnsworth family... don't know if you remember Vic and I, Saralyns sister. We moved right at the same time you had your twins... they are so cute. Victor and I are living in Logan Ut, we love it. Isn't it crazy that Sar and Redge are in Idaho, it is good for us so we can see them. Hope all is well, very cute pictures of you kids, they are growing so fast...

Dizzy Kate said...

You do so well with your kids and I can't believe how well you do with the twins. I don't know how you do it! You need to give me some of your patience! You are amazing.

Sar said...

I can't believe how many twins are in J Ranch! It's crazy!! I also LOVE this blogging stuff! I can't live without it now!!

Heidi said...

Hi Jera!! I am so glad you figured it out. It is so fun to see what is going on in your daily life. I still can't believe you have twins. They are soooo cute!!