Sunday, October 14, 2007

Please don't feed the bears!



Feeding time at our house is crazy. Between the older two and the babies, sometimes I feel like all I do all day long is feed and clean-up food (not to mention change diapers and clean the rest of the house!!) At first it took FOREVER to feed Tyson and Chelsie but they have gotten much
better and faster at the eating thing. Now they just want MORE! They are so funny to watch as they taste things that they don't like- they gag. John says "oh they don't like that"- I say "they will!!" and I just keep feeding it to them. And the more I feed them the bigger they get! It is incredible!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

OH my goodness they are getting so big. Tyson looks just like Justin and Chelsie just like Alexa. Man your girls have one mold and the boys have another. All of them are so cute.

Sar said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see new pictures of the babies! They are so cute!

Dizzy Kate said...

I don't know how you do it. I know I tell you this all the time, but you are amazing. Your kids are so cute.

Brittney said...

Hey Jera this is Brittney Hatch, Katie's friend. I used to do your hair. I came across your blog and see that you had twins?! Oh man how is that going for you? You look beautiful in your family picture. I hope everything is going great for you and your family. If you want you can check out my blog. it is www.rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com

Victor and Annette said...

How cute... I can't believe how big they are. I guess time flies.

Melissa said...

Hey Jera!! How are you guys doing?? You seem so busy with the twins... your kids look so big and very cute!! We are having a blast out here in California and have settled in... no plans yet to come back to Arizona... we would like to someday, though. Hope everything is going great with your crew! -Melissa Nelson

Kate McEuen said...

I'm not sure I knew you had a blog- it is so fun to read about your crazy life with twins!

Porter Family said...

Ha! Love it! Your kids are hilarious! Jaycie feels jipped that Alexa has 2 babies at her house and we only have 1.