Saturday, October 27, 2007

Is that the Blue one or the Pink one?


Alexa was so funny when we brought the babies home from the hosptial she kept asking "mom, is that the blue one or the pink one?" It took a few weeks before she would call them by their names.

And the first time she saw me nurse them she exclaimed "mom!! are they eating your stomach????" I thought for a minute and then said "yes, yes they are." I didn't want to give her any terms, even the technical names, because she is such a chatty box she is sure to tell someone somewhere at the wrong time and I prefer to minimize all embarrassment. So for now she calls them Mom's milk, and that is term I can live with.

1 comment:

Sar said...

That's the cutest little picture ever! And I love the story about Michaels. That would have just driven me CRAZY!!