Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My little Alexa






Alexa is 3 and a sweet as can be. She is extra polite and is always giving hugs and kisses. She is really fun to be around. She loves shoes!! And she loves to dress up and some of her outfits are hilarious. She especially loves her princess outfits and this ballerina costume that Grandma got for her when she was in town. She loves the camera and is always asking to have her picture taken. So does her bro Justin. It's a good thing though- cause I have gotten some great pics. She went shopping with me the other day and we were there forever. she was soo good. I was surprised. She sat in her stroller and went from store to store with me without a complaint. As long as we occasionally went on the escalator (alligator as she calls it) she was happy. It got late and she still went along. We finally stopped for dinner 2 hours after we normally have dinner. Seriously!! I had to find a new shopping buddy since my sis lives so far away. (sad)

No comments: