Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shout out to my cousin Brian and Bro-in -law Dave on their B-days

Sorry no pics for this one. I don't have any digitals and don't know how to scan the others yet. It is funny to have so many people born on NOV 1st!
Brian was one of my favorite cousins growing up. He lived in Idaho Falls (still does) so we didn't get to see each other much, but whenever we were up there for a visit- I spent every waking and sleeping minute with him. We would play all day and then all the kids would sleep on the trampoline in his backyard. It was a blast! We even went to Ricks (when it was called that) for a year together before he left on his mish. Good times!
Brian
1. Brian is the nicest person you will ever meet.
2. His room was SPOTLESS even in HS. I was amazed.
3. His "accident" stories are the funniest!
4. I would call his apt. at Ricks and leave singing messages
5. He drove me to the airport for my first ever plane trip. We almost died getting there (heading down the street with a big center divide) going the wrong direction is not a good idea!) and I was late. (and the whole time i was worried about the actual flight!)
I could go on and on, We have some great memories! Happy Birthday~ the big 3-0! YiKes! Love ya!

Dave
1. just the best Uncle- he loves all kids and they love him back
2. teases John (makes me laugh)
3. First Day Dave, sees almost every movie opening day- and is almost guaranteed to see most movies in the theater.
4. crazy driver (that is the truth)
5. He is anti-"rabbit food"and married Sarah who grew up mostly vegetarian. Ironic!
I am lucky to have great in-laws that I get along with and love. I wish I could post for all of them but there are a whole lot of them! But I am truely grateful for each and everyone! Have a great birthday Dave! We love ya!

No comments: