Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my bro. Kendall


Kendall turned 19! shout horray! He is at BYUI and is getting ready to turn his mission papers. Happy Birthday Kendall!!!
here are some random Kendall facts:
1. Kendall loved to tell stories when he was younger. When began with "this one time" the were elaborate tales and very funny but never true!
2. Kendall has a funny sense of humor and always makes us laugh.
3. One year Kendall opened a bottle of shampoo for his one Christmas Eve present and exclaimed in dismay "shampoo???!!!!" we still get a good laugh out of that one!
4. He was the "favorite" child because of his red hair (until Travis came along!)
5. He loved playing soccer in high school and now plays on a rec team at BYUI.
6. In middle school he asked my mom if he could go by Kenny or Ken- she said no. (i think it is funny both that he asked and the she said no)
7. My nickname for him is Wendall. (i don't know why, but I have one for all of my sibs and my kids)
8. He is the most giving person- i love that about him.
9. He is a good and loyal friend.
10. He talked my mom into getting a dog when he was in HS. (my dad was/is totally against pets) she got it, he went off to school and the dog is still at home. There's irony for ya!
Happy Birthday! We love you!

No comments: