Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ode to Graduation


I can't believe it has been a whole year of Kindergarten! Miss Arnold was a fabulous teacher and Justin loved to go to school! (thank goodness). Today Kindergarten graduation, tomorrow high school graduation! Yikes. Well for now we will take it one day at a time. I am a little nervous about finding fun stuff to do during summer break, but it has been nice to gain an hour and half perviously spent getting ready for school and driving there and back. I have found I can get a few more things done!
The graduation was so cute, nice and short, but cute! They sang the funniest song then showed a DVD of the year and burned a copy for each family! And the certificate are amazing. Miss Arnold did an amazing job! I am so greatful for all the wonderful teacher out there that work so hard to teach our children! Next stop FIRST GRADE!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Aw, how sweet! We loved Miss Arnold too, and I remember the Kindergarten graduation is just adorable! We'll have to have Justin come over to play. As far as summer break goes, it's day by day over here! At least it's not raining anymore...

Brittany Elise said...

how crazy! miss arnold was my JH cheer coach. she is amazing. congrats Justin :)