Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Curtis!




12 things about Curtis



1. he is a computer genius. I call him for all computer questions and he always patiently helps me!



2. he graduated from BYU as a computer engineer (of course!)



3. he would help me with my math and chem homework in HS even though he is 2 grades younger!



4. he set the curve in the chem class we had together -i was a senior and he a sophomore



5. he had the worlds best popeye face- when he was 3 (i need to get a pic. of that!)



6. we would play a lot when we were little, we loved thunder cats, he-man and she-ra, superman and wonderwoman, sometimes i tried to brib him play barbies but it didn't work so well.



7. he claims i was bossy when we were little but that is not true, i tried to tell him what to do but he wouldn't do it!



8. he is a bit of a picky eater (especially when he was younger) but learned to like more things when he was on his mission in Nebraska, Omaha spanish speaking. (except Peanut Butter.)



9. he hates peanut butter smell, taste, everything. we used to chase him around with spoons of peanut butter!



10. he got kicked out of daycare for biting the other kids. He had sharp teeth and if your hand got near it would get a little bite! I was on the recieving end of that a few times- watch out!



11. he pushed me into the deep end of the pool when i was 4 and i cut my chin and had to go to the ER to get it stiched up. He also broke 2 of my teeth with rocks he was throwing at me. (danger!)



12. He is an awesome Uncle and the kids LOVE him!



We hope you have a super birthday Uncle Curtis! We love ya!



(yes he is single so if you live in the San Diego area leave a post and a resume and we'll get back to ya! hehe)



2 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

It was fun to learn about someone from your side of the family. He sounds like a wonderful uncle and brother.

Katie and Aaron said...

Thanks Jera! I will definitely check out that website!!