Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Ricky!



My brother Eric turned the big 21 on Oct. 3rd. He is serving a mission in Denver Co. He is doing great and lovin' every minute. I am so proud of him and I love him and miss him tons.
Here are some fun facts:
1. I call him Ricky and my kids picked it up. It was a while before they realized his name was Eric.
2. Eric's alter ego when he was young was ZZhead, a name he gave himself. ZZhead displayed himself whenever Eric was hungry or tired!
3. Alexa couldn't say Ricky at first, so she called him "Rocky". He taught her to chant his name "ricky-ricky-ricky". Every once-in-a-while she will still give a Ricky chant.
4. Eric is an amazing baseball player.
5. He is an awesome artist (I am still waiting for my pictures- hint-hint)
6. He accidently memorized my musicals when I was in High School (not that he had a chance really) and he was like 9. The songs would get stuck in his head and drive him crazy. It was funny!
7. He is fun to be around and I like hanging out with him.
8. Eric loved candy when he was young and used to hide it all around his room. He could also be bribed with candy.(which sometimes came in handy)
9. He has a good eye and opinion about landscape and home intirior; color, furniture, layout, etc. Sorry future wife but Eric will definatley want a say in the home stuff!
10. He is a hardworker and a great missionary.
We love you and hope you had a great bIrThDaY!

No comments: