Tuesday, January 15, 2008

computer illiterate

so i tried to add all the pretty paper and embellishment to my blog (thanks melissa for the online tutorial) but i dont know how to make the header picture so cute. and as i was playing around with it i just kept making it worse and worse. so that is why the header looks lame and now i cant get the words off without making it worse. (any help would be appriciated). but i am proud that i actually got the paper thing right. it was scary even with the tutorial. but then again i cant even figure out how to send a forward or mass email- i know i really am computer illiterate!! but i like the new look! (thanks to shabby princess for the cute paper!)

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Jera,

that paper is so cute. I can help you. Email me your picture and the paper you want for your header and I can fix it for you. I have done several and now am a bit addicted.

Heidi *Ü*

Melissa said...

Your header looks cute- I don't know what you are talking about?? How are the twins doing? I am sure they are getting so big!

Sar said...

Okay, I have to know how to add paper for the background of my blog. I just can't figure it out! Where did you go to get a tutorial?

Crissybug said...

Okay...so I feel so bad. I have been meaning to work on this for you, and time has just gotten away from me.

I did work on it. You can see my final on my test blog

http://crissybugscrazyclan.blogspot.com/

If you like it we can do the changes on your actual blog. Just let me know.

Dizzy Kate said...

I think it looks good. I know Crystal can do wonders with blogs. She just did my sisters blog. You can check it out on my blog. Her name is Starla and it is under my family blog links. I am excited that you posted.

Jera Farnsworth said...

thanks heidi for all you help. notice i still have not changed the paper. maybe someday!! my new problem is when i go to make a post i cannot put the picture where i want them and it looks all skiwampus! so i need more help. hee hee. thanks everyone!

Natalie said...

I think it's super cute! I can barely update my blog, let alone make it pretty like yours!