Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Sweet!

Tyson and Chelsie have a favorite blanket - it is the same blanket, one in blue and one in pink. Whenever we go into their room Tyson runs over to his crib and tries to pull it out through the slats. Sometimes he can get it but most of the time I have to get it for him. I aways change their diaper before naps and bed, and the only way to have Tyson hold still while I change him is to give him his blanket. The other day we went through the same routine. Get the blanket- change the diaper- then go get Chelsie for her turn. I layed her down and Tyson went and pulled her blanket out and brought it over to her. (The funny thing is sounded like he said "here-you-go!") So sweet- looking out for his little sis!

8 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

What a sweet little guy being such a big helper. It was so fun seeing you at the pool the other day.

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

That is so sweet!! What a couple of cuties! Mine would fight over it and then wrestle each other to the ground to get it out of the other one's hands.

Kate McEuen said...

Okay, that's cute! I'm always amazed at how young they start to comprehend things- and why is it that they start so sweet at one and then by two they completely switch personalities?

Victor and Annette said...

I want twins.... that is so adorable.

Nettie said...

They are adorable, Jera. Miss you.

Melissa said...

They are so big... that was fast. I love watching little kids start to develop their little personalities.

The Cluffs said...

That is so cute! I am so looking forward to things like that. Such a blessing to have twins!!

A Guy & 5 Girls!!! said...

Jera your family is so beautiful just like you!!!! I miss you so much and I love to read the comments you have left on my blog. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, you know how it is, the life of a mother of four. Hope all is well. We have got to get together. P.S. If you come to Cindy's house again and don't stop by I am going to sit on you!!!! Love ya!